My issues with the PDP Government of Akwa Ibom

My issues with the PDP Government of Akwa Ibom

My issues with the PDP Government of Akwa Ibom

March 9 we are going to vote again. In the last election the state government or the PDP was able to dole out the sum of five hundred thousand naira (N500,000.00) as voter’s appreciation in all the units in the State. 
 
During the election eve before the presidential elections were postponed on February 16th, the sum of two hundred thousand naira (N200, 000.00) went round all the units in AKwa Ibom State for the same purpose. Here I am not talking about hearsay, but what I saw and participated helplessly. 

Now the future of millions of unborn children in Akwa Ibom depends on the decisions we make today.  

A thousand kids of the seeming elite class might have gone outside the country for education or for their various vocations but the truth is that there is no place like home.  Before I deviate, let me bare my mind as regards the type of politics we play in Akwa Ibom State. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments